How We Work: Industry Partnering and Research
The SKE Industry Partnering and Research Program brings together the best and brightest people from across governments, academia, industry, unions and associations to investigate, research, test and develop practical programs and tools for the benefit of Australian workplaces as a whole.
We run collaborative projects and prepare guidelines and tools, thought leadership pieces, policy submissions and research papers to influence policy directions and workplace practices.
- Boedker C., Bogg P., Chong K.M., Meagher K. and Mouritsen J., (2013). Leadership, Culture and Management Practices of High Performing Workplaces in Australia: Indicative Guidelines through Case Studies of High and Mid Performing Workplaces. Funded by the Department of Industry through the Workplace Innovation Program. Published by the Society for Knowledge Economics. Sydney. December, 2013.
- Boedker C., Vidgen R., Meagher K., Cogin J., Mouritsen J., and Runnalls J. M. (2011). Leadership, Culture and Management Practices of High Performing Workplaces in Australia: the High Performing Workplace Index. Funded by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. Published by the Society for Knowledge Economics. Sydney. October, 2011.
- Boedker C., Cogin J., Langford P., Meagher K., Mouritsen J., Runnalls J. M., Sheldon P., Simmons S., and Vidgen R. (2011), Leadership, Culture and Management Practices of High Performing Workplaces in Australia: Literature Review and Firm Diagnostics, funded by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, published by the Society for Knowledge Economics, January, 2011.
- SKE (2009), Leading Australia to More Innovative, Productive and Fulfilling Workplaces - The Role of Government, prepared on behalf of the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, November 2009.
- SKE (2009), Workplaces of the Future, July 2009
- SKE (2009), Enterprise Innovation, prepared on behalf of Innovation and Business Skills Australia for the IBSA Innovation Summit, Parliament House, Canberra, June 22, 2009
- SKE (2009), SKE Response to the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy's Future Directions Consultation Paper, February, 2009
- SKE (2009), Development of an Innovation Capability Framework and a Library of Resources and Intervention Strategies, prepared on behalf of Innovation and Business Skills Australia, January 2009.
- SKE (2008), Enabling Innovation: Leadership, Culture and Management at the Workplace Level, prepared on behalf of the Victorian Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, June 2008.
- SKE (2008), Australia's National Innovation System, submission to Dr. Terry Cutler's National Innovation Review Panel, sponsored by the Business Council of Australia, April 2008.
- SKE (2008), Submission to the Enhanced Business Reporting Consortium for the U.S. Security Exchange Commission’s Advisory Committee on Improving Financial Reporting, January 2008.
- SKE (2007), Leadership and Culture – the Missing Pillar of the National Innovation Agenda, a response to the Victorian Government’s proposed National Innovation Agenda, November 2007.
- SKE (2007), Knowledge Frontier Discussion paper, prepared in collaboration with Westpac Banking Corporation and StanCert, June, 2007
- SKE (2005), Intangible Drivers of Organisational Productivity and Prosperity – International Trends and Developments in Extended Performance Management, Measurement and Reporting, prepared on behalf of the Department of Finance, February 2007.
- Business Council of Australia, in collaboration with the SKE (2006), New Pathways to Prosperity – a National Innovation Framework for Australia, November 2006.
- SKE (2005), Australian Guiding Principles on Extended Performance Management – A Guide to Better Managing, Measuring and Reporting Knowledge Intensive Organisational Resources, prepared in collaboration with CPA Australia, now informing the Australasian